If you don’t want surgery to decrease the lines on your face, you have another option called a plasma-rich protein facial (PRP) to rejuvenate your skin.
You may have heard this type of facial being referred to as blood or vampire facials because the treatment involves using your own blood to plump up your skin by increasing collagen production.
You can rest assured that at Australia Medical Centre, all equipment used in the procedure are thoroughly sterilized and only stringent protocols are used when dealing with blood products.
PRP Facial Dubai works well in treating hyperpigmentation due to sun damage, wrinkles and scarring on the face.
How does this work?
- Firstly, a sample of your blood is taken by a member of the medical team at Australia Medical Centre.
- This sample is placed into a special machine called a centrifuge which spins the blood around extremely fast. This motion serves to separate blood into its various components.
- They remove the platelets from the sample and apply this concentrate into your skin to give you the best results for a non-surgical facelift.
- The team will use micro-needling to ensure the growth factors and stem cells contained in the plasma are delivered deep within the skin to ensure the best results.
What to Expect:
- Once the plasma is ready for the PRP Facial Dubai, it is carefully applied onto the face.
- A micro-needle is used to allow the plasma to penetrate the skin. A micro-needle is a roller that has numerous, tiny needles. The tiny punctures are superficial and do not create any permanent scarring.
- This combination of plasma and micro-needling encourages collagen production in the skin.
- Increased collagen production means the skin appears firmer and smoother.
- Your doctor may suggest up to two treatments in a two-month period for optimum results. Thereafter you will require maintenance treatments to keep the skin firm and supple.