This procedure is also known as rhinoplasty in Dubai and is one of most popular procedures at our clinic.
There are many reasons why a person may require a nose lift:
- It can improve your facial features to “fit” your face better if you are not happy with the shape and size of your nose.
- Once you’ve had the procedure, your self-confidence will improve because your appearance is more acceptable to you.
- Rhinoplasty can also help with relieving symptoms of sleep apnoea (breathing disruptions when you sleep). This condition may occur when you have a deviated nasal septum or if structures in the nose cause obstruction to the normal inflow and outflow of air through your nose.
- People with regular nasal congestion can also benefit from a nose lift.
The kind of rhinoplasty will depend on the problem that needs to be resolved.
The different types of nose lift in Dubai:
- Nasal bridge rhinoplasty changes the elevation of your nose bridge.
- Nasal tip surgery can either make the tip sharper by decreasing tissue there or make it more prominent.
- Alarplasty is a procedure used to narrow wider nostrils.
What to expect
- You will either be given a local or general anaesthetic depending on the type of surgery you require.
- After surgery you will have to wear a nasal splint for a couple of days. There will be swelling around the nose up to the eye area.
- Complete healing from the surgery will take up to six months when you can see the full and final effects of the rhinoplasty.
- You will be advised to avoid energetic physical exercise for up to six weeks but after three weeks your face will not look like you’ve had a procedure done and you’re free to go about your day.