Sometimes there are areas of your body that won’t respond to regular exercise and healthy eating. Do you want to sculpt those areas to improve your self-confidence?
If you are healthy and have skin that has good tone and is elastic, you can choose to do liposuction in Dubai to sculpt and contour the body shape you desire.
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgical means of removing stubborn fat deposits using a specialised suction machine. The procedure is usually performed on thighs, hips, tummy, back and arms.
The effects of the procedure are long-lasting provided you keep your weight stable.
Skin that is elastic will mould to the new shape below the skin but if this doesn’t happen, the surgeon may opt to remove the excess skin.
What to Expect
- The suction machine is attached to a tube that tapers off and ends in a small, thinner tube that is inserted into the areas under the skin where the fat is to be removed through small incisions in the skin.
- The machine essentially vacuums out the fat from the body. The suction tube is moved around under the skin to aim at particular fat deposits to give you the shape you require.
- You will be given a special supportive bandage after the procedure to wear which minimises swelling and bruising. Your doctor may prescribe a course of antibiotic to prevent any infection from setting in.
- You should be able to get back to your normal daily routine after a few days with a few precautions.
- As the swelling subsides you will be able to see a visible difference in areas that were targeted. This may take some time, so be patient.
- Loose skin may also take some time to tighten up. It all depends on how elastic the skin is. It follows that younger skin will retract faster.