If you’re not happy with the size or shape of your breasts, you can always consider a breast augmentation. This surgical procedure will either restore volume to the breast in cases where volume is lost, like pregnancy and weight loss. Or enhance volume to give you fuller breasts. It can improve your body’s proportions by balancing the breast and hip curves. Having a better body image will do wonders for your self-assurance and self-esteem.
There are various types of implants available in both the saline and silicone varieties. Your doctor will advise you on the type most suitable for you based on your expectations.
Breast augmentation Dubai may not be sufficient in cases where the breasts are too saggy. Here the surgeon may suggest you get a breast lift Dubai as well as an augmentation to achieve a fuller profile.
What to expect
- At your consultation with your surgeon you can explain what your expectations are and information on your general health.
- Your surgeon may also take images and measurements to decide the best course of action to achieve your desired results. He will also advise you on the type of implant to use.
- Breast augmentation is a major surgery so the normal risks pertaining to surgery also apply here.
- After an augmentation you will require further examinations to ensure the implants are in place and also for your breast health.
- It is important to remember that hormonal fluctuations like pregnancy and menopause, and weight loss can affect the appearance of your augmented breasts.
- Healing after surgery can take weeks and you will have to wear special supportive bandages.
- You will have to avoid any strenuous activities to avoid damage to the wound site.
Make an appointment today to see one of our skilled and experienced surgeons at Australia Medical Centre who can guide you to look your best.